Vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Place all ingredients into a jar and shake.
- You can use regular balsamic vinegar in this recipe in place of the white balsamic if you prefer.
- The ratio of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts oil can be used with most dressings and vinaigrettes.
- This recipe was created by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder. You can follow Jay at The Moodie Foodie and onåÊFacebook, Twitter or Pinterest.