Asian greens with noodles and oyster sauce
- 2 packets MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles Beef flavour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/4 cup water
- 500g Asian greens, trimmed and sliced in half
- 1/4 cup optional cashew nuts
Cook the noodles according to directions on packet, drain.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add garlic and ginger, cook 1 minute.
Add oyster sauce, sherry, water and Asian greens.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 minute.
Place the noodles in serving bowls and top with the Asian greens.
Sprinkle with cashew nuts if desired and serve immediately.