Cheesy pretzel broomsticks
- 12 x stick pretzels
- 6 x cheese slices (the processed kind)
- 3 x shallots
Step 1. Cut each cheese slice in half and cut the fringes of the broom using a small sharp knife.
Step 2. Wind the fringed cheese slice around the end of a pretzel with the fringes facing down.
Step 3. Slice the soft green end of a shallot into thin 2mm strips about 10cm long.
Step 4. Use the shallot strip to secure the cheese to the pretzel.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.
- These gorgeous little witches' brooms will literally fly off the Halloween table, guarateed!
- You could also use chives to secure the cheese to the pretzel.
- This recipe was created by Penny Flanagan for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.
Find more related Halloween recipes:
- Watermelon fangs
- Band-Aid biscuits
- Halloween severed fingers
- Tombstone cupcakes
- Halloween jelly worms
- Red Back spider biscuits
- Halloween witches' hats
- Halloween eyeball cupcakes
- Vampire cupcakes