Chilli chocolate mousse
- 500ml low fat custard
- 400g Vanilla Hazelnut yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon optional chilli powder
- 1 cup Chocolate drinking Powder
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 2 egg whites
- 200g optional mixed fresh berries
- 50g Milk Chocolate, grated
Whisk custard, yogurt, chilli, drinking chocolate and icing sugar in a bowl until combined.
Combine gelatine and 3 tablespoons water in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until gelatine dissolves and liquid is clear.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Beat eggwhites in a clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form.
Fold eggwhites and gelatine mixture through chocolate mixture.
Divide between 6 serving glasses and refrigerate until set.
Serve topped with berries, if desired, and chocolate.