Healthy homemade crackers
- 6 slices lavash bread
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Cut bread on the diagonal into triangle shapes. Place in a bowl and toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Spread on the tray and bake for 10 minutes, remove and turn over and bake a further 10 minutes.
Cool and store in an airtight container.
Find more snack ideas
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Baguette with chocolate hazelnut spread
- Cake in a mug
- Cereal balls
- Cheesecake in a mug
- Grilled pizza delight
- Cheaty cheese and bacon rolls
- Nutella twists
- Potato chips
- Salami Subs
- Spiced jaffa hot chocolate
- You might like to season your crackers with various herbs and spices, or even add some maple syrup for a sweet/savoury combination.
- For really thin bread, it’s easiest to stack and slice a few at once. For thicker, Lebanese-style breads it’s best to do one slice at a time, then tear each triangle in half to give two crackers.
- This recipe was created by Katie Rainbird of Katie180. You can find her on Facebook and Twitter and see her delicious food on Instagram.