Lamb koftas and greek salad
- Easy lamb koftas
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 100g of feta cheese, cubed
- 100g of pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 3 tbsp olive oil
In a glass bowl place tomatoes and cucumber. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, olives, feta and oregano. Turn with a large spoon.
Drizzle olive oil and mix together to coat. Leave to stand for 15 mins and mix to cover in dressing. Serve at room temperature.
- Some cooks like to add a little lemon juice to the dressing but I prefer it without.
- This is a great summer salad and I eat it during winter when I am sick of casseroles.
- It makes a great quick meal if you buy some ready-made lamb skewers and throw them on the grill.
- This recipe was created Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Related fast dinners recipes