- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tblsp fresh passionfruit pulp
- 1 tblsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tbslp cold water
- 2 cups diced frozen mango, thawed (200g)
- 2 250g blocks light cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- Invert base of a 24cm springform pan (base measures 22cm). Grease base and side of pan. Line with baking paper. Place on an oven tray.
- Place flour, coconut, Natvia, ginger and butter in a food processor. Process until combined. Press over base of prepared pan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (190C) for about 20 – 25 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven. Cool.
- To make filling, sprinkle gelatine over water in a small, heatproof jug. Sit until gelatine is dissolved. Remove. Cool to room temperature.
- Place mango and half the Natvia in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a small jug.
- Place cream cheese, cream, remaining Natvia and half the mango puree in same food processor. Process until Natvia is dissolved. With motor operating, add gelatine mixture. Process until combined. Pour over base. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until set.
- Remove from tin. Spread top with remaining mango puree and spoon over passionfruit to serve.
Find more sugar-free recipes at Natvia