Mars Bar popcorn
- 1/4 cup popping corn
- 1 pkt of 12 (216g) Mini Mars Bars, chopped
Step 1. Pop the popcorn.
Step 2. Chop the Mars Bars into small pieces.
Step 3. Melt the Mars Bars in the microwave on high for 1-2 minutes and stir to mix.
Step 4. Stir Mars Bars through popped corn until all corn is coated.
Find more delicious sweet recipes:
- Coconut ice
- Toffee apples
- Marbled chocolates
- Big freckles
- Mars bar popcorn
- Chocolate truffles
- Melissa's Rocky Road
- Caramel fudge
- Pop popcorn using a popcorn maker or in a lidded pot with a tablespoon of butter.
- I use glass to heat the Mars Bars in because it conducts the heat well.
- You can swap Snickers for the Mars Bars if you prefer a nutty flavour.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.