No-bake white chocolate cheesecake
- 2 x 250g Nice biscuits
- 100g butter, melted and cooled
- 2 x 500g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or essence
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 200g white chocolate melts, melted
- 2 sachets gelatine
- ¼ cup hot water
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Line a slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
Process the biscuits and melted butter in a food processor until you have fine crumbs. Press into the base of the slice tin and refrigerate while you are making the topping.
In the food processor, combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, thickened cream and melted chocolate until smooth.
Dissolve the gelatine in the hot water and add to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Slice into squares taking care to wipe the knife in between cuts.
- If you need to get the cream cheese softened fast, you can pop it into the microwave for 20 seconds to a minute.
- If you don’t like white chocolate you can substitute milk or dark chocolate in this recipe.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Find more delicious dessert recipes
- Mango cheesecake with passionfruit sauce
- Chocolate bar icecream cake
- Chocolate mousse
- Fruit with lemon syrup
- Lemon meringue pie