- 1 quantity basic pizza dough
- 1 cup quick pizza sauce
- grated cheese
- 1/2 cup olive slices
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 8 slices salami
Step 1. Preheat oven to 220°C conventional (200°C fan-forced). Line 2 rectangular trays with baking paper. Divide pizza dough into 6 balls.
Step 2. Roll out into rounds. Pinch 2 pussycat ears on each pizza. Place on trays.
Step 3. Spread each face with pizza sauce. Give each pizza a light sprinkling of cheese.
Step 4. Place olives for eyes, capsicum for the mouth and salami strips for the whiskers. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden.
Related pizza recipes
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas
- Don’t forget to put your pussycat faces on TOP of the cheese or they will disappear.
- With a little creativity you can make any animal face you like.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.