Quick tomato salsa
- 1 tin (400g) diced tomatoes
- 2 eschalots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 green chilli, roughly chopped
- juice of three limes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
Combine all ingredients in a jug and puree with a stick blender or puree in a food processor.
Find more salsa recipes
- Avocado salsa
- Avocado salsa dip with corn chips
- Jalapeno salsa
- Quick tomato salsa
- Prawns with avocado salsa
- Salmon with zesty citrus salsa
- Fast salsa
- If limes are out of season you can use bottled lime juice.
- If you don’t like a spicy salsa just omit the green chillies.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.