- 1 packet Old El Paso™ Stand ’n Stuff™ Taco Shells
- 1 sachet Salt Reduced Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning
- Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 600g trimmed, lean rump steak, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 125g can 4 bean mix, drained
- ½ punnet (100g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of ½ lime
- ¼ iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Combine Taco Seasoning and flour and toss meat to coat. Add a little oil to a pan and cook meat in 2 batches for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove Tacos from plastic, keep wedge inside shells. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat in an oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes.
- Four Bean Salad: Combine beans, tomatoes, capsicum, coriander and lime juice to make the Four Bean Salad.
- Fill Taco Shells with beef, lettuce and Four Bean Salad and drizzle with Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce.
Old El Paso and associated words and designs are trademarks of Pet Incorporated. © 2011