8 sizzling Fajitas
- Old El Paso™ Fajita Kit
- In this kit – 8 Tortillas, Fajita Seasoning, Mild Mexican Salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 700g lean beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 brown onion, cut into rings
- 2 tomatoes finely diced
- 1 ripe avocado, finely diced
- ¾ cup fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ iceberg lettuce, washed and shredded
- Remove 1 tablespoon of Fajita Seasoning from sachet & reserve remaining seasoning. Combine remaining Fajita Seasoning with mince beef, egg & oregano. Shape heaped tablespoons of mixture into 36 mini burgers.
- Heat a little oil and cook burgers in frying pan or on BBQ for 15 minutes. Toss onion in remaining Fajita Seasoning & cook until soft. Combine tomato, avocado, coriander & lime juice.
- Warm to separate tortillas. Open tortilla pouch, discard freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Top warm Tortillas with lettuce, beef burgers, onion, tomato, avocado & coriander salsa and Mild Mexican Salsa. Wrap and enjoy.
Tip: Add some Old El Paso™ Fajita seasoning to sliced onions and cook on the BBQ or pan. Great, with Steak, sausages and hamburgers.