Tomato basil pizza
- 1 x pizza base
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup grated part-skim or light mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 vine ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped or 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1-2 tbsp parmesan or any other sharp cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
Heat oven to 240°C or 220°C fan-forced.
Spray pizza base with oil, smoosh with garlic and season with salt and pepper.
Add mozzarella and top with fresh tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle over parmesan and bake for 15 minutes or so.
Remove from oven and top with basil.
- Pizzas are generally high in fat due to 3 types of cheese and generous portions of just about everything.
- This recipe was written by Jay Rogers for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
Related pizza recipes
- Gluten free tomato and salami pizza
- Grilled pizza delight
- Noughts and crosses pizzas
- Party pizza
- Pizza fingers
- Pizza pinwheels
- Roast vegetable pizzas
- Sweet potato pizzas
- Pizza pops
- Turkish bread pizzas