There is nothing more refreshing than big cold chunks of icy watermelon on a hot day so we have made it a little easier and given your watermelon a stick!
- 1/4 Seedless Watermelon
- Popsicle Sticks
- Lay your watermelon on a chopping board cut side down.
- Slice off the ends and then slice into large wedges.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a small slit the size of a popsicle stick into the green skin of the watermelon.
- Slide the pop stick into the wedge.
- Lay on baking paper or stack, separated by baking paper, and freeze.
- I used seedless watermelon for this recipe but you could also do it with rockmelon or honeydew melon.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder