Sometimes feeling bored is just the beginning …
Hi, I’m Milo, and right now I’m chasing $105 as it flies down my street.
The wind is blowing it towards Evie Watson’s house, which is very bad news. My neighbours, Rocco, Luisa and Zak, must be laughing their heads off. And who knows what’s happening with the new kid next door. His name is Frog and he’s invented his own type of martial art, which he’s not very good at even though he made it up. Finding this much money should have been a good thing, but it’s turning into a disaster!
From million-copy bestseller, Matt Stanton, author of FUNNY KID and THE ODDS, comes an hilarious new series about the complicated business of being a kid.
‘Milo Finds $105 is about friendships and how they can morph and evolve, and … how first impressions are not always what they seem. The language between the kids is authentic and there is a strong sense of family in the book … The chapters are short and engaging, which may inspire confidence in reluctant readers. Stanton, author of ‘Funny Kid’ and ‘The Odds’, looks to have produced another winning series’
Take a look at the book trailer for Milo Finds $105 (Bored #1) by Matt Stanton
Read more kids book reviews:
- Pearly and Pig and the Great Hairy Beast by Sue Whiting | Kids Book Review
- The Boy Who Accidentally Got Famous by David Baddiel | Kids Book Review
- The Tale of the Tiny Man by Barbro Lindgren | Kids Book Review
- Into the Sideways World by Ross Welford | Kids Book Review
- Camp by Kayla Miller | Kids Book Review
- Click! by Kayla Miller | Kids Book Review