- 3 medium potatoes (boiled then mashed)
- half a cup grated zucchini
- half a cup grated carrot
- half a cup grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 185g tin of tuna or salmon
- half a cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Shape into fingers (2cm diameter, 7-8cm long) and gently roll them in flour, shaking off excess.
Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frypan, and cook half the croquettes until golden brown all over and heated through.
Repeat with remaining oil and croquettes.
- Use gluten-free flour to coat the croquettes to make this recipe gluten free.
- My kids eat these with minimal complaint! Hallelujah! The grated veg are still a bit crunchy cooked as above, if your kids prefer pulp, cook the carrot and zucchini with the potato and mash all together.
Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.