Halloween vanilla vampire cupcakes
Spread each cupcake with buttercream icing.
Now use the red icing tube to dab two dots of red onto each cupcake.
Use a toothpick to drag the red colouring down vertically, like bloody fang marks (see video).
Find more related Halloween recipes:
- Watermelon fangs
- Band-Aid biscuits
- Halloween severed fingers
- Tombstone cupcakes
- Halloween jelly worms
- Red Back spider biscuits
- Halloween witches' hats
- Halloween eyeball cupcakes
- This cake decoration is so simple you could get the kids to do it and tick off a fun Halloween activity in the process.
- If you find making a quantity of buttercream icing just one step too far on a busy day, buy a can of Betty Crocker buttercream icing at the supermarket instead.
- This recipe was created by Penny Flanagan for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.