Mini chocolate mint ice cream sandwiches
- 24 chocolate biscuits
- 2 Litre Mint chocolate-chip ice cream
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1 bottle white chocolate sauce
Lay 12 chocolate cookies out with the flat side facing up. Match them with similar sized chocolate cookies and place them facing up too.
Scoop a spoonful of chocolate mint ice cream onto 12 of the cookies.
Place the leftover cookies on top.
Press the cookies together slightly so that the ice cream comes right up to the edges.
Working quickly, press the sides of the ice cream sandwiches into the sprinkles, so that all of the sides are covered.
Drizzle over the white chocolate sauce.
Find related sweet Christmas recipes
- Cheerios Christmas trees
- Christmas angel ice creams
- Christmas candy cane cookies
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas jelly slice
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Christmas pudding pops
- Christmas trifle
- Christmas Yule log
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Using store-bought cookies means that these mini ice cream sandwiches are the perfect size for kids.
- You might find it easier to make the ice cream sandwiches in batches of 3-4, so that the ice cream doesn’t melt before serving.
- This is the perfect Christmas dessert – it’s so simple! In fact, the kids can even make their own – just lay everything out and let them create their own mini sandwiches.
- You can prepare these ahead of time and freeze in an airtight container until needed
- This recipe was created by Lucy Mathieson for Kidspot.