- 4 pieces Lebanese wrap bread
- 1 x 400g jar pizza sauce
- 200g ham, sliced into 1cm thick ribbons
- 1 x 225g tin pineapple (in natural juice), diced into small pieces
- 1 cup pizza cheese mix (pre-grated from supermarket)
Preheat oven grill onto a moderate setting (not too hot).
Place one slice of wrap bread onto a chopping board and spread with about a tablespoon of pizza sauce.
Scatter a handful of ham ribbons over the bread, remembering you need to share the ham between 4 wraps.
Arrange pineapple pieces over bread according to taste – some people like a lot, some just a token burst of sweet fruit.
Top with a tablespoon of cheese then carefully slide from chopping board into grill and cook for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and somewhat browned. The edges of the wrap bread may brown also, but this is OK.
Slide back onto chopping board, quickly fold into thirds then use a sharp knife to cut into quarters. Repeat method with remaining wraps.
- You could also try a dessert version: chocolate hazlenut spread and sliced banana
- How about a breafast pizza wrap? Scrambled egg, finely diced bacon and pizza cheese or scrambled egg, sauteed mushrooms and pizza cheese. There are NO rules when it comes to pizza wraps!
- Looking for a low-carb way to enjoy your pizza? This Cauliflower pizza base is SO much tastier than it sounds!
- These Pizza fingers are the perfect way for toddlers to enjoy one of Italy's best inventions.
- If you're not a fan of doughy pizza bases, these clever Sweet potato pizzas will still ensure you get your pizza fix.
- If you like your pizza a little gourmet, then this Turkey, camembert and cranberry pizza will really tickle your fancy.
- Pizza for dessert? Why, yes please! Try this Strawberry and ricotta pizza and you'll be pleasantly suprised.
- This Quick pizza sauce can be thrown together with pantry ingredients, in the blink of an eye.
- Like pizzas with big flavour? This Mexican pizza promises a total flavour explosion that will leave you feeling completely satisfied.
- Little ones won't be able to resist the lure of these adorable Pussycat pizzas. They are destined to become a family fave.
- For the ultimate pizza treat, you simply have to try this Nutella pizza. It's every bit as delish as you imagine.
- Pizza-loving kids will go crazy for these lunchbox ready Tomato pizza squares. These pizza bites are designed to eat cold.
- This recipe was created by Katie Rainbird for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Katie at Katie180.