You won’t regret waiting for this pulled pork burger that is so delish you’ll be wanting more!
Whip out the slow cooker and marinate the pork for a tasty dish everyone will love. Perfect year round.
Pulled Pork with Oyster Sauce
- 2 kg boneless pork shoulder (3kg with bone in)
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- Place pork on a large plate. Brush oyster sauce over all sides.
- In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle and rub the spice mixture evenly over all sides of the pork.
- Cover and refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To cook, place pork in a slow cooker and set to low. Cook until pork is tender, about 9 hours.
- Pour off juices into a small bowl, and strain out any visible fat. Pour juices back into the slow cooker and using two forks pull the pork apart. Ready to serve.