Raspberry and banana smoothie
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh LSA mix
- 1 frozen banana
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
Find related drink recipes
- Baby's first smoothie
- Banana smoothie
- Banana smoothie with Milo
- Fruit smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie
- Malted honey and apricot smoothie
- Strawberry and banana smoothie
- If you freeze the banana in this recipe, you will have an extra creamy smoothie that tastes like it has ice cream in it.
- LSA is a linseed, sunflower and almond mix, which you can find in the health food aisle at the supermarket. It boosts fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Sophie on Local Is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.