Sweet orange salad
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 orange, peeled, segmented and chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, squeeze excess juice from orange into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon into small plastic tubs.
- Don’t forget a fork or spoon.
- Now this looks great, tastes great and is good for you.
- But I’m afraid I can’t promise that your kids will eat it!
- I am led to believe that many children love salads – it is yet to occur in our household.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.