All you need is love! Well, kids seem to enjoy the colouring of hearts and banners … Print them a few pages to colour and send them off to friends and family all over. Great for Valentine’s Day for Mum, Dad and other loved ones.
What you need:
- a printer
Number of players:
Colouring in pages which you can print out from home are a great alternative to buying colouring books.
Online colouring activities on Kidspot include hundreds of free children’s printable colouring pages for your little one to create hours of fun. Colouring in is an activity for kids of all ages, with younger toddlers preferring to ignore the “colour in the lines” rule — be prepared for a little creativity and fun rather than a neat presentation of a coloured image.
Some learning experts worry that giving children colouring in pages too young can stifle their creativity and somehow hinder their ability to draw and master creating hand-drawn shapes. Colouring in activities do help with hand-eye co-ordination, though.
Colouring in is also a great activity to help children develop their fine motor skills, which can help develop things like writing, dressing and being able to feed themselves later on. It can be useful not only as an activity to do on a rainy day, but ultimately help them meet developmental milestones later on.
Love colouring pages:
- Cupid & heart colouring page
- Heart crossbow colouring page
- Heart stick figure colouring page
- Hearts colouring page
- I love you banner colouring page
- I love you colouring page
- Little cupid colouring page
- Sending a valentine colouring page
- Unicorn with heart colouring page
- Valentine card colouring page
- Valentine clown colouring page
Find more colouring in pages:
- Animals colouring pages
- Birthday colouring pages
- Christmas colouring pages
- Dragon colouring pages
- Dinosaur colouring pages
- Easter colouring pages
- Fairy colouring pages
- Fun people colouring pages
- Halloween colouring pages
- Sport colouring pages
- Valentine colouring pages