3 ingredient almond biscuits
- 1 cup almond spread
- 1 cup (225g) raw sugar
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
Beat all ingredients together to form a smooth paste. Form into small balls, heaped teaspoon size, and place onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Press down gently with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly on the tray before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
Find more biscuit and cookie recipes.
- Anzac biscuits
- Double chocolate biscuits
- Coconut bran biscuits
- Funny face biscuits
- Jelly biscuits
- Jam drop biscuits
- Kiss biscuits
- Milo biscuits
- Muesli biscuits
- White chocolate and cranberry biscuits
- Yo-yo biscuits
- Almond spread (or almond butter) is available in the health food aisle of the supermarket.
- Peanut butter would make an adequate substitute.
- Recipe by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.