Banana maple ice cream recipe
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
Step 1. Place banana slices separately on a tray lined with baking paper.
Step 2. Freeze for 30 minutes or overnight.
Step 3. Remove from freezer and place in a food processor with the milk and maple syrup. Pulse a couple of times and then process until you have a creamy consistency.
Step 4. Serve immediately for a soft serve ice cream or place in the freezer for a hard ice cream texture.
Find more frozen treat recipes:
- Chocolate ice cream pudding
- Homemade chunky monkey ice cream
- Homemade cookies and cream ice cream
- Ice cream cookie crunch
- Angel ice-creams
- Strawberry ice cream
- Snickers hot fudge sundae
- Ice-cream sandwiches
- Bananas in Pyjamas
- Homemade chocolate paddlepops
- Frozen fruit slushies
- You can add a teaspoon of vanilla extract for extra ice cream yumminess.
- You could also sprinkle with pecan nuts and a drizzle chocolate if you want to be a Fancy Nancy.
- This recipe was created by Penny Flanagan for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.