Easy tuna salad rolls
Makes 8-10 rolls
- 400g tin tuna, drained
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, finely chopped (parsley, thyme, coriander, etc.)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (optional)
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 8-10 bread rolls
Place the tuna in a large bowl and flake with a fork.
Add the rest of the ingredients (except for rolls) and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and spoon into rolls.
Garnish with more pepper and some fresh herbs.
- Make this recipe your own by adding all kinds of extras: olives, corn, avocado or whatever your taste buds desire!
- If mayonnaise is not your thing you could just mix in a spoon or two of Greek yoghurt for the dressing.
- If you love a gourmet sambo, then you must try these Exotic fish finger rolls.
- Going on a picnic? These Salami subs are the perfect sandwich for a deluxe picnic hamper.
- Pulled beef sliders are a great way to feed hoardes of hungry kids AND grown ups!
- If you love trying new sambo combinations, these Chicken and grape sandwiches are a must.
- These Skyscraper sandwiches will turn a dull lunch box into one the kids will look forward to opening.
- Fussy kids won't be able to resist these pretty Stained glass window sandwiches. Guaranteed to be eaten without complaint!
- No sandwich-lover can go past a good Egg sandwich – and this one is really tasty.
- For a new twist on a traditional sandwich, give these delish Turkey pesto roll-ups a go. You won't be disappointed.
- These Swirly sandwiches are the ultimate sweet treat for your kid's next birthday party.
- This recipe was created by Pip Lincolne for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder. You can follow Pip at Meet Me at Mikes.