- 1 pkt English muffins
- 185g tin tuna, strained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- half a cup grated carrot
- half a cup corn kernels, tinned or fresh
- half a cup tasty cheese, shredded plus 14 cup extra
- salt and pepper
In a large bowl add tuna, mayonnaise, carrot, corn and cheese – stir to combine and season to your liking.
Heat your griller, cut muffins in half and spread with margarine or butter.
Place a heaped tablespoon of mixture on each half.
Add a touch of extra cheese on top and grill until melted and lightly brown.
- For this recipe I used tinned corn so my 3 year old could do all the work!
- Swap or change the vegetables to suit your family if you like.
- I spread the muffins with margarine so the muffins do not go soggy from the topping.
- Recipe created by Camilla Baker for Kidspot, New Zealands best recipe finder.