Perfect for those who want a polka dot pyjama party theme – or kids who simply want a more memorable way to bring their birthday party invitations to life.
To make confetti balloon party invitation, you’ll need:
- Some round paper confetti
- Clear balloons (try party stores) or white pearl balloons that are see-through
- A paper invitation, rolled-up
- Polka dot ribbon
- Balloon stick
How to make a confetti balloon party invitation:
- Fold the confetti slightly so it fits through the balloon opening. Slip in a handful of confetti in each balloon.
- Slip in the rolled-up invitation and blow up the balloon.
- Twist the balloon end onto the balloon stick and shake so the confetti sticks slightly to the wetness from your breath on the inside of the balloon.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the balloon stick and, if you like, a little note that reads “pop me”.
- Hand deliver the balloon to your invitees.