- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs mint
- 1 handful cashews
- 2 tbs gelatin (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 200 ml coconut water
- 2 handful ice cubes
Mix all the ingredients together in a blender and serve! It's that quick and easy
Find related drink recipes
- Banana smoothie
- Banana smoothie with Milo
- Fruit smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie
- Malted honey and apricot smoothie
- Strawberry and banana smoothie
- You can use raspberries instead of blueberries if you prefer – whichever you like best!
- If using gelatin, go for grass-fed. Benefits include being good for your skin, for weight loss, and for teeth, hair, nails, digestion and arthritis.
- You can use almond milk instead of coconut water if you prefer.
- Garnish with berries, shredded coconut and mint – or whatever takes your fancy!
- Recipe created by Brenda Janschek for Kidspot.