Blueberry and yoghurt smoothie
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp L.S.A .powder
- 20ml (1 tbsp) flax seed oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve in chilled glasses with pretty paper straws.
Find related drink recipes
- Baby’s first smoothie
- Banana smoothie
- Banana smoothie with Milo
- Fruit smoothie
- Healthy strawberry smoothie
- Malted honey and apricot smoothie
- Strawberry and banana smoothie
- This smoothie is perfect for when your kids aren’t eating well but don’t mind a milkshake.
- For a thick and creamy finish, you can freeze the bananas before you blend them in this smoothie.
- L.S.A. is a linseed, sunflower and almond mix, which you can find in the health food aisle at the supermarket. It boosts fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- This recipe was created by Sophie Hansen for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder: You can follow Sophie on Local is Lovely, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.