Promotion for Healtheries
Team crunchy Healtheries Twirls with this easy hummus dip for a snack that’s full of goodness. For added appeal, create your own Healtheries monster!
If the kids aren’t keen on garlic, you can omit this or try a little garlic powder for a milder flavour.
Hummus with Healtheries Twirls
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Tahini paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Healtheries Twirls
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas
- Peel and crush the garlic clove
- Place the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice and tahini paste in a food processor and process until combined
- Add a little water and process again until smooth
- Season to taste and serve with Healtheries Twirls
- Optional: Create your own monster by adding some cherry tomato 'eyes', steamed broccoli 'hair', and a sultana 'nose'.