- 3 wholemeal 20 cm Lebanese pita breads
- half a cup tomato paste
- half a cup canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- half a red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- half a cup diced fresh or tinned pineapple
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- half a cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200C. Place bread onto oven trays and spread with tomato paste.
Add desired amounts of other ingredients and top with cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven.
When slightly cooled, cut into wedges and serve.