- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g green king prawns, peeled, de-veined and tails intact
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Homemade stir-fry sauce
- 300g snow peas, blanched
Prawns with snow peas
In a wok, heat the oil until very hot. Add the prawns and chopped garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until the prawns are almost cooked. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Pour over the stir-fry sauce and toss until hot and well-coated.
Season with black pepper and serve with boiled rice.
- Sometimes the prawns used in this recipe are sold as prawn “cutlets”.
- Make sure that you don’t overcook these prawns so they still have some crunch.
- Blanch the snow peas by trimming off the ends, removing the string, and standing them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot.
- 15 cool dinner ideas when it’s too hot to cook
- Chicken mayo nori rolls
- Chicken and snow pea stir fry