Snowman doughnut sticks
- 18 mini doughnuts
- 1 cup (150g) icing sugar
- 1/3 cup vanilla frosting
- jelly beans, choc chips, lolly straps, to decorate
You will also need:
- 6 bamboo skewers
Step 1. Dust doughnuts in icing sugar to create a frosted appearance.
Step 2. Thread three doughnuts onto each bamboo skewer.
Step 3. Use frosting to adhere choc chips for eyes, an orange jelly bean for a ‘carrot’ nose, and coloured jelly beans for buttons.
Step 4. Cut lolly straps into short strips. Tie around ‘necks’ to create scarves.
Find more sweet recipes
- Coconut ice
- Toffee apples
- Marbled chocolates
- Big freckles
- Chocolate truffles
- Melissa's Rocky Road
- Caramel fudge
- Give these cute snowmen as gifts by placing them head first into a cellophane bag and tying with a ribbon.
- Mini doughnuts are available from doughnut stores and some supermarkets.
- Make your own frosting with icing sugar and butter.
- These Cranberry and pistachio biscotti are a delicious and sophisticated homemade gift.
- These sweet Christmas gingerbread reindeer are a delicious gift to bake and give.
- If you like Rocky road then these Christmas rocky road bites are delicious. Just don't forget they contain nuts so you may need to label them.
- You can make these Christmas chocolate spoons with the kids and enjoy some family time as you decorate them together.
- Edible glitter berries are the perfect addition to a platter, buffet table or even on the top of your favourite chocolate cake.
- This Fruit Christmas tree is a healthy alternative to all the indulgence of Christmas. It could be a beautiful edible centrepiece for your table.
- These Caramel Christmas apples are a delicious take on candy apples for the festive season.
- Christmas tree cupcakes are a delicious take-along addition to any party and very easily shared with friends.
- These Christmas snowflake biscuits are a lovely homemade gift for teachers and friends.
- Sweet Christmas gingerbread reindeer are a delicious gift to bake and give at Christmas.
- If you are looking for a simple homemade dessert for kids then this Christmas Yule log is the perfect buffet dessert.
- This recipe was created for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder by Greer Worsley, who blogs at Typically Red.