Promotion for Lipo-Sachets®
From pregnancy right through to the kids heading off to school and beyond, as parents, we always want what’s best for our kids, especially when it comes to their health.
One of the most important factors in their health is getting enough of the right nutrients to help their bodies grow and develop and support their wellbeing. As much as we try, it’s not always easy for adults or kids to get what we need from our diet.
Whether you’re pregnant and considering the health of your baby or you have schoolkids that are susceptible to winter ills and chills, Lipo-Sachets® can deliver proven superior absorption over standard vitamin C and D1.
Vitamin C does more for our body than just giving us a bit of an immunity boost. It’s also an antioxidant and helps make the strong connective tissue that holds the muscular-skeletal system together. Even a mild deficiency can result in fatigue, appetite loss, or frequent infections. Fresh fruit and vegetables are great natural sources of vitamin C.
Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets®
For kids aged 4 and above, you can give their immunity a boost to help defend against ills and chills with Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets® for kids. The easy-to-use sachets can be mixed with water, juice or a smoothie and absorption is 80% higher than standard vitamin C.1 Benefits include:
- Supporting normal function of the immune system
- Helping to reduce the frequency and severity of ills and chills and supports recovery
- Helping to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to its antioxidant properties
- Supporting the production of collagen, essential for maintaining the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Supporting the formation of connective tissue to assist in wound healing
- Supporting iron absorption
We all know that we can get vitamin D from sunshine, but did you know that one of this vitamin’s important roles is to regulate how much calcium our bodies absorb from the food we eat. Our immune system also needs it to function effectively. The best natural sources of vitamin D are sunshine (remember to be sun-smart!), oily fish, dairy products, and eggs.
Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets®
Help to maintain healthy levels of vitamin D during pregnancy to support the development of your baby’s teeth and bones with Vitamin D Lipo-Sachets®. Benefits include:
- Promoting calcium absorption – a diet deficient in calcium can lead to fragile bones in later life
- Supporting healthy bone development
- Helping support immune system function
- Supporting nervous system function
- Helping promote healthy muscle function
- Supporting healthy foetal development
- Helping enhance general health and wellbeing
Lipo-Sachets® are convenient, one-a-day sachets that contain NO added sugars2, NO alcohol, gluten & GMO, NO artificial flavours or colours and are suitable for vegetarians.
Lipo-Sachets® are available at selected pharmacies, supermarkets and health food stores throughout New Zealand.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Based on a study comparing 10g Vitamin C Lipo-Sachets to 10g standard vitamin C. Ref: Maciej Lukawski (2019).
- Contains naturally occurring sugars.
Written by Kidspot NZ with information supplied by AFT Pharmaceuticals for Lipo-Sachets®