- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 can (440g) crushed pineapple in syrup or juice, undrained
3 ingredient pineapple cake
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- I like to make a coconut buttercream icing to go on top of this cooled cake.
- This cake is best eaten on the day it is baked.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.
More recipes on Kidspot:
- Jelly bean Easter bark
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Luscious lemon tart
- Honey orange dairy free layer cake