Banana bread pie
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150g butter, chopped
- 1 cup self- raising flour
- 2 eggs
Pre-heat oven to 180° C. Grease a quiche dish with butter. Set aside.
Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
Pour into the dish and bake for 45 mins until edges are crisp but it’s still a little soft in the centre.
Related banana recipes
- Banana cake with passionfruit cream
- Banana custard pie
- Banana pancakes with caramel sauce
- Banana mini-muffins with cream cheese icing
- Nutella and banana bread
- Banana cake
- Banana cake with lemon icing
- Chocolate flecked banana cake
- Banana splits
- This is a variation on an American recipe that uses bisquick. I have an aversion to using shortening in cooking so I used butter.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.