Christmas bauble appetisers
- 1 punnet cherry tomato
- 75 g cherry bocconcini
- 24 basil leaves
Slice bocconcini in half or into half-centimetre slices if larger.
Place a basil leaf and piece of bocconcini onto half a cherry tomato. Top with remaining half.
Skewer through the middle with a toothpick and serve!
Related Christmas recipes:
- Christmas-style coleslaw
- Christmas burgers with the lot
- Easy Christmas turkey
- Simple Christmas terrine
- Glazed baked ham
- Cranberry, prosciutto and pistacho stuffing
- Christmas ham
- Christmas tree biscuits
- Christmas pastry wreaths
- Sneaky mini Christmas puddings
- Easy Christmas pudding ice-cream
- Christmas cookies
- Christmas cupcakes with butter frosting
- Boiled Christmas pudding with brandy custard
- Bocconcini is available as baby, cherry or even ‘pearl’. Choose one that’s similar in size to your cherry tomatoes.
- Whilst delicious on their own, a pesto dipping sauce would be a lovely accompaniment.
- Get the kids involved in making these. They’re easy and fun to put together.