Halloween skeleton cupcakes
- 12 basic vanilla cupcakes
- 1 quantity chocolate buttercream icing
- 12 white marshmallows
- 1 tube black writing icing
- 1 tube white writing icing
Spread each cupcake with chocolate buttercream icing.
Now slice a thin round sliver off the top of a marshmallow to create the skeleton’s face.
Pop the round sliver onto the edge of the cupcake, leave room for the body.
Use the white writing icing to draw the skeleton’s body.
Use black writing icing to draw on a face.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.
- If you find making a quantity of buttercream icing just one step too far on a busy day, buy a can of Betty Crocker buttercream icing at the supermarket instead.
- If you use a palate knife, you will get a nice even coating of icing.
- These Halloween witches hats are filled with a cute surprise.
- Keep the dentist AND the kids happy with these chompy Halloween teeth.
- These Fairy wands are for the GOOD witch in your house unless you switch the colours to black and orange.
- These Halloween Band aid biscuits just look icky and will have your guests grossed out in no time.
- Looking for something to make you squirm? How about a cupcake that is looking right back at you like these Halloween eyeball cupcakes.
- They are creepy and crawly and a little bit scary but these Red back spider biscuits are also delicious.
- These scary Watermelon fangs will have you shaking in your boots with watermelon juice dripping from your vampire grin.
- These Halloween severed finger biscuits are creep and kooky and best of all they taste delicious.
- If you have carved your pumpkin and have lots of leftover pulp then these Halloween pumpkin cupcakes are for you.
- You can have these delicious Halloween fangs on the party table in no times and they are deliciously filled with peanut butter.
- Want some icky worms in dirt for your party table? These Halloween jelly worms are perfect.
- Get some ghoulish party fare on the table with these Tombstone cupcakes.
- A health Halloween snack could not be easier than this bright Veggie skeleton dip platter.
- Get out the fake spider webs and spread them around these delicious Oreo spider cupcakes.
- This recipe was created by Penny Flanagan for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.