Keep things spooky this Halloween with this spooky coffin box printable activity. Just print out the templates and away you go. Watch the video for folding and cutting instructions. You could use this as a table decoration or a creepy trick or treat keepsake.
What you need:
- 2 x sheets white A4 paper
- 2 x sheets black A4 construction paper
- glue stick
- Coffin printable 1 (box template)
- Coffin printable 2 (lid template)
Print the templates onto white paper. Now glue each white sheet to a piece of black construction paper – make sure you cover the entire coffin shape with the glue stick.
Cut around the edges.
Snip the unbroken lines around the edges of the coffin (see video).
Fold the dotted lines around the edges of the coffin.
Glue on the triangle tabs (see video).
It should all come together like a coffin and its lid.
Watch the video if you are still confused as to how to put it together.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.