Quick and easy banana pikelets with the goodness of Weet-Bix.
New Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials is designed specifically for little kids with a tailored blend of ingredients including prebiotics, high fibre, 3 whole grains, 9 essential vitamins & minerals, and is low in sugar.
Banana and Weet-Bix Pikelets
- 2 Weet Bix™ Little Kids Essentials finely crushed
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt to serve optional
- Whisk together banana, egg, cinnamon and water with a fork. Stir through crushed Weet-Bix™.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, wipe or spray with a bit of oil.
- Scoop batter onto pan with a tablespoon. Cook pikelets 3 minutes, flip and cook a further 2–3 minutes until golden. Serve warm, with a dollop of yoghurt if you choose.
- Use a 1 tbs measure for 6–8 pikelets, or 1/4 cup for 3 pancakes.