Nothing beats a quick and easy dinner after a long , hard, day so why not give this chicken dish a try!
Made with a few simple ingredients and packed full of flavour, you can whip this dish up in no time and serve with either noodles or rice.
Braised Chicken with Oyster Sauce
Servings: 2 people
- 2 large chicken breasts chopped into chunks
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp wine
- 3 cm ginger peeled and sliced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig basil
- Sauté ginger and garlic in sesame oil. Add chicken and stir-fry.
- Add Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, wine, and sugar.
- Stir to mix well over high heat. Then cover and cook over low heat until sauce thickens. Stir in basil and serve.