Making home made ice blocks will not only save you money, but it also means you can be sure of exactly what goes in to them.
Get the kids to help with these ones, simply blend the fruit and freeze.
Easy Fruity Ice Blocks
* Dairy free and gluten free
- Ice Block moulds
- Food processor or blender
- 410 gram can Wattie's Peaches sliced in Light Syrup
- 425 gram can crushed pineapple in juice
- zest of 1 orange
- Place the drained Wattie’s Peaches and the crushed pineapple with juice into a food processor or blender add orange zest. Process until smooth.
- Pour into ice block molds. Freeze until firm.
Alternatively you can freeze the fruit puree in ice cube containers. Drop 1 or 2 cubes into a glass and top with sparkling or soda water for a refreshing drink.