Marinated chicken wings
- 1 kg chicken wings (approx10 wings)
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese black vinegar
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
Cut wings in half at the joint. Place in bowl. Add remaining ingredients together, smother over chicken and marinate in the fridge for 12 hours.
To cook, preheat oven to 200C.
Place on a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes then turn over and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes.
Serve hot or cold
- This marinade is quick and tasty for kids and adults.
- If you can not get your hands on the black vinegar, use 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- The wings are also great for the BBQ or grilled.
- I like to cut the wings in half, as it is more user-friendly for little hands.
- These wings are also great dipped in Satay sauce.
- Recipe created by Camilla Baker for Kidspot, New Zealand’s best recipe finder.