Slow cooker chocolate fudge
- 2 x blocks (375g) cooking milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tin (395g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 pkt (160g) M&M's Mini
Step 1. Gather all ingredients together.
Step 2. Place chocolate, condensed milk and butter into slow cooker on high with the lid off. Stir with a metal or silicon spoon every 15 minutes until melted and turn setting down to low and continue to stir every 15 mins for the remaining time (up to 2 hours).
Step 3. Pour into a lined 20cm x 20 cm square cake tin and smooth over the top.
Step 4. Sprinkle with M&M's Mini and place into the fridge to cool for 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve.
Find related fudge recipes
- 2 ingredient chocolate fudge
- Choc-cherry fudge
- Creamy chocolate fudge
- Easy chocolate fudge
- Fudge in a bag
- Microwave chocolate fudge
- Vanilla fudge
- This fudge is quite firm and would be softer if you use about a quarter less chocolate.
- Moisture is the enemy of chocolate and will cause it to seize and become lumpy. Make sure you DO NOT use a wooden spoon and DO NOT put the lid on the slow cooker for this recipe.
- You could make this into white chocolate fudge by replacing the milk chocolate with white chocolate.
- If you don't have a slow cooker you could always try Fudge in a bag with the kids for a fun activity.
- Caramel fudge is a deliciously creamy alternative to chocolate fudge.
- Easy chocolate fudge can be wrapped up into tiny bite-sized pieces and given as a gift.
- 2 ingredient chocolate fudge is our most popular fudge and so easy the kids can make it.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, New Zealand's best recipe finder.