- 1 loaf white bread, unsliced
- 60g butter, softened
- Green and blue sprinkles
Slice the crusts off the bread and cut the loaf lengthways into four equal slices.
Flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
Spread with butter and cover with sprinkles.
Roll up the bread lengthways; you might need to spread a bit more butter on the end of the roll-up to get the sprinkle-side to stick.
Slice each roll into five shells.
- Make the sandwiches the night before or the morning of the party, place on a serving platter, cover with plastic film and refrigerate until needed.
- I used green and purple ‘Twinkles’ and a mix of blue and green sprinkles.
- For the adults I made a plain cream cheese version.
- Recipe created by Melissa Hughes for Kidspot.