DIY wrapping paper
It’s easy to create your own personalised decorative wrapping paper, all you need is a scanner/printer or a colour photocopier. Get the kids involved, they will love creating their own designs.
What you need:
- flat, interesting objects – like ribbons or tissue paper
- scanner or copier
- computer (optional)
Number of players:
Step 1: Gather your supplies.
Step 2: Turn on your copier. While it is warming up,
Step 3: Lay your ribbons, tissue and lace flat against the glass of the copier, arranging it how you like it.
Step 4: Press copy and voila – in just a few seconds, you will have your very own, unique wrapping paper.
- Remember that some objects you copy may be subject to copyright so its best to keep the papers you create for personal use only.
- Depending on your scanner, you may not need the computer at all, but saving your paper design could be useful for future gifts.
- Play with your objects and create different looks for the upcoming season. Christmas is a perfect time to create some unique paper.
- There are many other uses – scrapbooking, decoupage, collages, origami, kids crafting, wallpapering doll houses, the list goes on!
This craft was created by Kootoyoo.