Easy costume: Captain Underpants
This easy Book Week costume can be knocked up in five minutes the night before. Watch the video to see how to make your own Captain Underpants Book Week costume.
What you need:
- 1 x pair of big white underpants
- 1 x pair black skinny jeans
- 1 x long-sleeved black top
- 1 x red cape or large piece of red cloth
- chutzpah (to carry off wearing your undies outside your clothes)
Number of players:
Watch the video to see how to put Captain Underpants together.
Put on the black skinny jeans and black long sleeved top.
Put the big white underpants on over the top. Use a peg to pinch the waistband in if the underpants are too big. (The bigger the underpants, the better the costume looks.)
Now fashion a red cape out of a table cloth, piece of fabric or anything red you have around the house.
Easy! Book Week: sorted.
- Thanks to our sister company Kidspot Australia for creating the instructional video.