Father’s Day lolly jar with rosette
While lollies are traditionally for the kids, we're pretty sure dad is into them too! With little outlay and a bit of crafty genius, you can help the kids create the coolest lolly jar ever!
What you need:
- coloured and patterend card
- double sided tape
- coloured markers
Number of players:
- Rinse your jar and dry thouroughly.
- Measure the circumference of the jar and cut a piece of your card to length. Make sure it's wide enough to decorate – see notes.
- Take a patterned piece of paper and cut out a circle.
- Cut your circle into a flower edged masterpiece to create your rosette – see image.
- Decorate the rosette with "Best Dad" or "Number ONE Dad".
- Using your double sided tape, stick your decorated band around your lolly jar.
- Place the rosette rbbons on and stick them down next.
- Last to be stuck is the rosette itself – on it goes!
- Fill your lolly jar with dad's favourite nibblies and pop that lid on nice and tight.
- Length and width of your paper will depend on your jar size.